Jonah and I ran some errands today. One of our stops was to Michael's . . .
My Version: We walked around the store once to find everything we needed. We found a dinosaur in the dollar section for Jonah's "prize".
Jonah's Version: We went to the store today to do some errands but we couldn't find any dinosaurs. So we kept our eyes peeled and shopped and shopped and shopped and shopped. Finally, we found the dinosaur aisle! (Imagine - a whole aisle for nothing but dinosaurs. A boy's dream come true.) And I got a T-REX!!! He has sharp teeth and eats meat. I snuck behind a man and ROOOAAARRed and scared him. Then the lady beeped it and gave me money for my piggy bank! (He is referring to the change. :D )
P.S. This man played along with Jonah's dinosaur shenanigans. He asked Jonah if he was going to brush the T-Rex's teeth and what meat he would feed it. Jonah's reply? Spaghetti Os!
Lol! Love it. :-)
ReplyDelete