I LOVE to get mail. Not the bill kind but the somebody thought of you and decided you were worth the stamp kind. So, a package really made me excited! I knew it had to be from Danny and open it right away. This is what I find -
A boyfriend pillow! Isn't it great? I guess you can't really appreciate it until you actually let it hold you and it really feels like your boyfriend/husband. Just trust me - it is amazing!
So, I did what any sweet wife would do. I send a thank you email that went like this:
Dear John,
I never thought I would do this. I am so sorry. It just all happened so fast. One day I am laying in bed alone and the next his arm was around me. You left and it was like he was delivered on my door step. I just couldn't help but open up and cuddle with him. I am sorry to hurt you. I'm glad you understand I need someone to hold me and you can't do that from miles away.
Serves him right, the smarty pants! :D Now, time to go cuddle!
No comments:
Post a Comment