Friday, February 22, 2013

March Madness

So, I already have my second box ready to ship!  I promise it will slow down, but here at the beginning we could all use a little extra love.

This box has a basketball theme starring Danny's Tarheels!



It contains:
- a toy basketball net and ball
- a Tervis - since Danny is a fish when it comes to water
- a cork board and push pins for hanging all the art Jonah sends
- a reading light for his Kindle because he has turned into a bookworm
- gum and mints
- chapstick
- more brownie in a mug mixes
- travel version of Battleship
all of which have sappy notes stuck to them!

I was going to make cookies, but I was afraid they would end up tasting like the mints and gum. They will make it into the Easter basket box I guess.  I am going to start decorating that one tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment