Yay! I have another box ready to ship. Well, actually it has been ready for some time but I didn't want it to get there too much before Easter. He has received the other two boxes; they arrived on the same day. Even better, I got to watch him open them on Facetime! He loved everything in them . . . especially the LOVE!
The decorations on this box are my favorite so far. What do you think? It is his "Easter basket" so it had to have green Easter grass. This is a pre-filling shot.
Then, surprise! Each egg opens up to a chick with a message. Most messages are Easter themed with words like "hoppy" or "eggcelent". These little guys are my favorite part!
So, I have to admit I am running out of practical ideas so most of the items in this box are snacks like Oreos, dried fruit, more brownie in a mug mixes, jelly beans, Skittles, and his Cadbury eggs! I had to throw those in there because I think this is the last box that will be able to carry chocolate without arriving in a melty mess! This box does contain some razor refills and Danny's "flavor" or deodorant. Apparently you go through that stuff pretty fast there.
The rest of the box is where the love is stored. The boys made these for Danny. My little guys actually love painting with their feet. They fight over who gets to go next.
I made these juggling chicks! I think they are so cute. They only take five minutes to whip together . . . unless of course you happen to leave the hole way too small to put the beans in and have to insert them one by one. But who in their right mind would do that? ;) If you want to make some you can find the tutorial here.
Well, this box is off and I am off to put some kiddos in bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment