Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy One Month, Benaiah!

One month already?  It is amazing how fast time flies when you are having fun taking care of four wild boys!  No, really, it has been fun but also hard work!

Here are some facts about Benaiah's first month!

~ He is practicing to become Batman.  He stays awake at night and sleeps all day!  He hasn't started fighting crime during those hours but he is fueling up for it :D

~ He is loved so much by all his big brothers.  I have to keep a gate between them because they will literally smother him with love.  Jonah can crawl over the gate though so they are "best friends" - so says Jonah.



~ Benaiah is the first of my children to really LOVE a paci.  He has a hard time getting to sleep without it.  Which, of course, means if it falls out I have to replace it.  Whew!  Tiring!  However, it gets him to sleep and then I can sleep.  We can break bad habits later; we are in survival mode now.

~ He is such a strong boy!  He flipped from him belly to his back at five days old!  I thought it was a fluke but he can do it again and again if he hates "tummy time" enough.

~ He went to church for the first time on my birthday!  He was so handsome, but slept through the whole thing.  Once the sermon hit 12:30 he woke up - he had had enough.  Ha!



~ We don't have up-to-date stats, but at two weeks he weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 21 inches long.  His feet are so long that I had to start putting him in 0-3 month clothes just so those big feet would have room!

We are so in love with out littlest man!  Can't wait to watch him grow, grow, grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment