Wednesday, January 1, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things . . . Sippy Cups!

I have a love-hate relationship with sippy cups.  I love that they keep the water, milk, juice off of my carpet.  I love that my kiddos can stay well hydrated in the car, at the playground, and on walks without spills.  I love that they come in a variety of colors so my kids can tell whose is whose.  (Of course, they can also fight over who gets the one with airplanes and who had the green one.)  BUT . . .  I hate cleaning them.  They either have little parts that get lost in the garbage disposal or you have to clean with a toothpick and who has time for that?  And, I don't care how "leak proof" the cup claims to be - after my boys have thrown it and I have run over it with the stroller there is no such thing as "leak proof".  I also can't stand when the plastic parts turn all yellowish and cloudy . . . when they are clean!  Yuck!

On a recent trip to visit my momma (who is wonderful in every way), she gifted us with WOW cups.  I was leery as to how well they would work.  They don't have a spout but a rim that is 360 degrees sip-able!  The verdict is in and this cup is a huge success!  They have yet to leak and are so easy to clean!  Just pop the lid apart and wash.  No yucky plastic parts or leaky lids.  I am one happy momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment