Friday, January 24, 2014

My Little Bookworms' Picks

This week's library picks were . . . not so wonderful.  I guess that is what I get when I pick out books for boys while they play on the story time mat.  So, we only have one book that was read over and over again, but trust me - it is TERRIFIC!

The Day The Crayons Quit - In this adorable book, each of Dylan's crayons writes a complaint letter.  Blue is over-used.  Purple doesn't like going out of the lines.  Gray is worn out from coloring all the huge animals like elephants, rhinos, hippos, and humpback whales.  This author is very clever.  The boys love that each crayon has a different voice - so, make sure you read it that way!  ;)

We tried going to the library for fresh picks today but it was closed for training.  Better luck next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment