Danny and I got the opportunity to reminisce over the past year last night. We talked about the highs and lows, the ways we have grown, the lessons we have learned about God, and how much has changed since last January. Boy, are we blessed! Even though we spent half of 2013 apart, we are able to celebrate this new beginning together!
Then, we chatted about what we see ourselves doing in 2014. We shared our goals, ambitions, and challenges. I love that I have a man who will pray with me and over me! :D Once again - BLESSED!!! And now for my . . .
1. Read Through the Bible ~ I am joining a group of Facebook ladies (some I have met and some I have only met through cyberspace) for accountability and discussion. I am one to do things on my own, so I was hesitant at first. However, just after the first two days I can tell we are going to build a unique bond as we travel the scriptures together.
2. Peace ~ I want to be at peace with the mom and wife I am. I will find peace in my home even if it is not perfectly clean and we are eating pancakes for dinner . . . again. I pray my boys will live in peace with one another.
3. Nurture Relationships ~ I am not so great at keeping up with relationships. I could blame it on the time I spend taming the wild beasts, but the truth is I need to make the time to call/write/message the ones I love to let them know I care about them and that I am interested in what is going on in their lives.
On to 2014!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment