Oh, goodness! Three years ago a precious little girl joined our family. She added a whole lot of pink and so much joy! She loves all things babies, can run super fast with her mile-long legs, and colors whole pages (in the lines) with one color. She likes to lick the spoon while helping cook, make her brothers pretend to be her puppies, and sing at the top of her lungs. She tells me a million times a day that she will love me forever. She makes every activity more fun! I love to watch her little woman ways. She is happy to bounce a baby doll like I bounce the babies, help give baby baths, and pick out baby clothes. If I am mopping she grabs a rag. If I am cooking she grabs a spoon. She is fierce and passionate about whatever she loves. I love her so!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULES!!!!!
Now, for her debut interview:
What is your favorite color? pink
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULES!!!!!
| I love this! She is telling Eli not to touch the baby! |
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite toy? My Little Pony - the pink one
What is your favorite fruit? watermelon
What is your favorite TV show? princesses (Ummm . . . she never gets to watch anything slightly girly in this house.)
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut butter and jelly
What is your favorite thing to wear? leggins
What is your favorite game? Candyland
What is your favorite animal? monkey
What is your favorite snack? marshmallows
What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
What is your favorite book? I Spy book
What is your favorite cereal? marshmallows in it
What is your favorite thing to do outside? take my baby on a walk
Who is your best friend? Addy - her in CC
What is your favorite drink? lemonade
What is your favorite holiday? Easter
What do you take to bed with you at night? Baby Bear
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? toasty (untoasted raisin bread)
What do you want to be when you grow up? a witch
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? yogurt, applesauce, and meatballs
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? hug him
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? hug you
What do you pray about? Dear God thank you for our food!
What is your favorite thing about your brothers? I love them!
What is your favorite thing about your sister? Sing songs to her.

No comments:
Post a Comment