Monday, April 28, 2014

My Little Bookworms' Picks

We kept our books for two weeks this time because the boys picked out so many!  We learned all about ants, read another A to Z Mystery book, and spent hours reading together!  Here were some of their favorites!

EIEIO - How did Old Mac Donald end up with that farm in the first place?  This funny book tells that tale.  Great when learning about gardening!

All Through My Town - This rhyming book is almost like a seek n' find!  The twins LOVED it!

The Bear Who Shared - The boys liked this very simple book.  It was not my favorite but it did teach a good lesson in sharing.

I have also let them pick out one cookbook from the children's section each week.  When we get home we work together to choose a recipe.  Then, they help me make it.  I love watching them learn their way around the kitchen!  If I can send four boys out from my nest who know how to cook, the world will be a better place!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment