Monday, April 21, 2014

Huck and Eli's Birthday Interviews!

I had so much fun doing these.  They had me cracking up, so I will add in my commentary. I originally tried to ask them the questions throughout the day, but I lost track of who said what.  I ended up sitting them down one at a time and really interviewing them.  We are working on their pronouns :D  I think they loved the one-on-one time.  I know I did!  I can't believe they are already three!  The pictures in Daddy's shirts will come soon!


Eli's Interview!

What is your favorite color? Pink, orange, and yellow and green and brown and peach

What is your favorite toy? cars

What is your favorite fruit? tropical fruit (Yes, from a can.)

What is your favorite TV show? Fireman Sam

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken pockets and tacos (He won't eat a bite of tacos . . .)

What is your favorite thing to wear? clothes (Thank goodness!)

What is your favorite game? Music games and dance

What is your favorite animal? Zebras and hippos

What is your favorite snack? cereal (He does love some cereal!)

What is your favorite song? Lord’s Army

What is your favorite book? If You Give a Pig a Pancake

What do you like to learn about? God and Jesus

What is your favorite cereal? Berry cereal (Captain Crunch n' Berries . . . Daddy's buy, not mine.)

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride mine red scooter

Who is your best friend? Uncle Jason and Maila . . . her mine cousin
Two minutes later . . . Who is your best friend?  Huck, me play with him all the time! (Fickle little thing!)

What is your favorite drink? juice

What is your favorite holiday? When you take me for a ride to the library (Lucky for him that  holiday comes every week!)

What do you take to bed with you at night? Mine pillows and mine blankies and mine bed

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal

What do you want to be when you grow up? teacher (His answer earlier was the Easter Bunny.)

What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cupcakes

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? wrestle

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Tickle us in the belly and us laugh

What do you pray about? God

What do you love about yourself? My birthday is coming up and I eat cupcakes!


What is your favorite thing about your brothers? Them play with me and wrestle with me a little bit




Huck's Interview!
*His first answer to every question was "I don't know."
What is your favorite color? yellow and red and rainbows

What is your favorite toy? wrestle

What is your favorite fruit? bananas

What is your favorite TV show? Silly Lizard (Oscar's Oasis - not educational and another Daddy pick :D)

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken pockets (Apparently these are a very popular meal.  I made them last week and came home to a clean pan!)

What is your favorite thing to wear? pajamas (Boy after my own heart!)

What is your favorite game? Sneaky Snacky Squirrel

What is your favorite animal? dinosaurs

What is your favorite snack? Raisins and Cheese-Its

What is your favorite song? God’s Not Dead in the car

What is your favorite book? Library books

What do you like to learn about? Letters

What is your favorite cereal? Raisins (He helps me raid Daddy's cereal - hee hee!)

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with outside toys

Who is your best friend? Mommy (Be still my heart!)

What is your favorite drink? milk

What is your favorite holiday? play outside day

What do you take to bed with you at night? Books (and his three blankets and his stuffed frog that has to be in the room but got kicked out of the bed . . . )

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? waffles

What do you want to be when you grow up? police officer like Mr. Jared

What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cupcakes

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? wrestle

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Tickle – not a lot (He needs frequent breaks from tickling.  It is just too much laughing I guess.)

What do you pray about? God and the earth

What do you love about yourself? Me help mommy cook.  Me a little chef!

What is your favorite thing about your brothers? Cause me love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment