Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Watch Us Grow!

Wow!  Three years old!  I know everyone says it, but time really does fly!  And twice as much when there are two.  I feel like I have to be especially intentional not to lump them together but to notice their little quirks, likes, talents, and special gifts.  Check out how much they have grown!

My sweet "brothers"!



Huck is super silly!  This picture says it all!  I can't keep shoes on the kid.  He will run up and tell me he loves me for no reason at all.  He wakes up cranky every morning and after every nap, but once he gets going he goes wide open!  He has never met a slug he couldn't call a friend.  He is a  napping champ!  Huck enjoys helping in the kitchen and calls himself the little chef.  He uses the word "whobody" instead of just asking "who?" and likes when people call him Huckleberry!  He is great at rhyming and dancing!  He has some awesome moves!






Eli is the peacemaker and watcher.  He can have his silly moments, but he does not like to get in on the rough wrestling.  He loves to color, write, and draw his family.  He wants a sister very badly and would eat dry cereal every meal if I would let him.  He asks me to "cover me in" every night.  He loves his boots and hats and his red scooter.  He is super sweet and has the tiniest voice.  He plays opossum when we pull in the driveway but really can run off zero sleep.  He is our muffin man!  He can eat a dozen by himself!  Oh, and his hair is awesome!





Oh, I love my boys!  After seeing this proof that they are indeed growing up  . . . I need to go get a tissue!

No comments:

Post a Comment