Jonah was eager to hold the little one. So after scrubbing up he jumped at the chance. I hope he is this proud of our little girl when she comes. I think he could have held him all day!
Eli is a natural with little ones. So gentle but a little all over him :/ Isn't that smile precious?
Huck wanted to hold him but just because that is what everyone else was doing. He was up and running in two seconds and jumping all around. Watch out, Judah!
I could hog the baby all day! Such a cuddle bug! I still haven't heard him cry!
Then I had to give him up to Uncle Danny . . . shucks! However, that picture is full of handsome!
Welcome to the family, Baby Judah! We love you bunches and can't wait to see what God has in store for you!




No comments:
Post a Comment