With that said, I figured it was about time to post the pics I promised a long time ago. . .
We have lived in this house for five months now, but since we found out shortly after moving here that we would only be here for seven to eight months we didn't have much motivation to unpack or decorate.
Here is my favorite kitchen in the world!
Here is my very decorated entry way - ha! If only I knew how to turn it the right way. It was the right way when I uploaded - I promise!
Here is the Master bedroom and bath:
There is a big ole' tub that is on the side you can't see. I have yet to use it, but the boys think it is wonderful! Through the door is a closet and my favorite room - The Secret Room. Jonah calls it that because the little boys are not allowed back there. It is where we craft and exercise. He likes to string beads and stamp while I sew. It also holds all of Danny's Army gear, so we won't have a picture of that either. :( I know, I wish it were just my room too, but sometimes we have to share.
Here is the guest bedroom. It is Ree Ree's room if you ask Jonah. However, any guest can sleep there and I do wash the sheets. :)
One final note. I know you are all wondering - Is her house always this clean? My answer: Of, course. Just give me 24 hour notice if you want to visit in person.


No comments:
Post a Comment