Yesterday, Jonah played in the water from the water dispenser in the refrigerator. I had told him he could have a snack, but then I ended up having to clean up the water. As I am cleaning Jonah asked for his snack. I said, "Jonah, I wanted to give you a snack, but now I have to clean up this mess." His response? "That's too bad."
Last night Jonah wanted a tomato. "Pomato" was what he asked for. I guess that is a mix of a potato and tomato. :)
This morning Jonah was eating breakfast and decided to color on some important papers that were on the table. Danny took them away. However, I told him that he might as well let Jonah finish coloring his "truck" because we would have to do the papers over again anyway. After giving the paper and pen back to Jonah, Jonah said, "Don't take it away, Daddy. Play with something else." Ha! Think he has heard that before?
I love, love, love reading your blog and now I have been able to save it as a bookmark on my phone so I can just click the icon and read. :-) YEA!!!
ReplyDeleteMay I ask how you did that...or better yet may I ask next time I see you,, will you do that to mine? Yep, I like the second option better! ;0)
DeleteMan I love me some Jonah!! :0)
ReplyDelete