Wow! I love the beautiful weather we have been having lately! I also love my wonderful husband! These two facts made Monday a terrific day. Danny decided that I had too much going on in this little head of mine and that I needed some time out of the house. Sooooo, we went hiking. It was the best 8 miles I have been on in a while. It was so strange to be hiking in shorts and look over to see snow on the ground. We talked and talked and talked. It was a great time of refreshment, exercise, and enjoying the great outdoors. That afternoon I looked in the mirror to find that I had gotten a sunburn! What?!?! I didn't know it was possible to get a sunburn in February!
So, this post has been sitting waiting to be posted - now I know why (apart from the fact that I had to leave it to go save Huck from Jonah bopping him on the head)! We found out where we are going!!! Our family is headed to Fort Bragg, North Carolina! Danny's report date is June 4th. Now, I have to get busy "googling" all there is to know about Fort Bragg. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment