Whose's as wiggly as Jonah, wants all the attention after everyone is in bed, and has a sister who can't wait to hug/pat/feed/bounce/love on her?
Our baby GIRL, that's who!
Poppy Eleanor Melin will be joining our family in May!
She is named after my grandfather who we called Poppy. He was a man who loved the Lord and shepherded our family with wisdom, grace, and laughter. I have many fond memories shared with him - working in the garden, sneaking candy, riding the tractor, and so many more. He leaves a great legacy. I pray that our little girl will share these same characteristics and we can build a lifetime of memories with her.
As for Eleanor, I just like it. It goes well with Theodore I think ;)
Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement! We feel it and appreciate it more than you know. So many exciting times in the near future!

Love her name
ReplyDelete