Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Huck and Eli's Birthday Interviews!

I love birthdays!  I enjoy celebrating my mini Melins.  Yes, it means they are getting big too fast but it also means I get to watch them become little people with BIG personalities. Huck and Eli are so much fun because they are twins - so much alike but definitely different.  There will be another post soon with birthday shirt pictures and my bragging about how wonderful they are but for now enjoy these interviews!

Eli (Eagerly standing on the chair beside me not wanting anyone else to even speak to me - it is his interview after all.)

What is your favorite color? Orange, I like a lot of colors. I like brown, pink, orange, peach, blue, yellow, red, blue.  I love two blue colors, light and dark.
What is your favorite toy? Jonah’s transformer dinosaur
What is your favorite fruit? mangos
What is your favorite TV show? Batman (Which he has never actually seen but I guess he figures it would be his favorite if he had.)
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly and pretzels and cranberries and raisins
What is your favorite thing to wear? Letter shirt . . . I’m wearing it right now. (This letter shirt no longer has letters because it has been worn and washed so many times.)
What is your favorite game? Candyland
What is your favorite animal? Lions and tigers and cheetahs and jaguars
What is your favorite snack? Pretzels and cranberries
What is your favorite song? I'm In The Lord’s Army
What is your favorite book? If You Give a Pig a Pancake
What do you like to learn about? Jesus
What is your favorite cereal? Corn Pops (One of the many reasons he loves Mamzie.)
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Do a science experiement
Who is your best friend? Maila
What is your favorite drink? Lemonade (Another reason he loves Mamzie.)
What is your favorite holiday? When it is windy because I love cold stuff (???)
What do you take to bed with you at night? Hippo
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal and mangos
What do you want to be when you grow up? A police man (But any other day he wants to be an artist.)
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Turkey made out of vegetables and a pickle (He made this veggie tray with Mamzie at Thanksgiving and ate just the pickle. He actually chose hotdogs when he went with me to the store.)
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? wrestle
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Eat dinner because I love dinner.
What do you pray about? God
What do you love about yourself? I am good for Mommy some days!
What is your favorite thing about your brothers? They wrestle with me and I wrestle with them!
What is your favorite thing about your sister? She loves me.
 

Huck (Laying on the floor asking how many more questions)

What is your favorite color? yellow (All the time red until now.)
What is your favorite toy? Ball blank and cloud blank  (Apparent that he loves his sleep!)
What is your favorite fruit? pears
What is your favorite TV show? Super Why
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? tomatoes (I think he just saw some on the counter and said it.)
What is your favorite thing to wear? My clothes and my Hulk shoes
What is your favorite game? Pretend to be animals
What is your favorite animal? elephants
What is your favorite snack? Juice boxes (The reason Huck plays soccer  - ha!)
What is your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me
What is your favorite book? Veggie Tales – God Made You Special
What do you like to learn about? animals
What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Climb the tree
Who is your best friend? Eli and Jonah
What is your favorite drink? water  (He never finishes his whole juice box.)
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you take to bed with you at night? My frog
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? bagels
What do you want to be when you grow up? Police officer  (He usually says chef but he heard Eli earlier.)
What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake and muffins
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play cars
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Play games
What do you pray about? God and Jesus
What do you love about yourself? My body God made
What is your favorite thing about your brothers? They play with me.

What is your favorite thing about your sister? She loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment