He is quite the ladies man. With his big brown eyes and long lashes, he draws the attention of every passerby. Then, he flashes them a smile with those dimples and - BAM! Heart stolen!
I love his curiosity. He watches his siblings intensely and wanders over to try anything that piques his interest. I wish I could capture the look of awe and wonder that gleams in his eyes when he sees something new and astonishing.
Theo loves to eat! His favorite foods are orange - carrots, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash. Oh, and sausage. He could eat his weight in sausage.
| Carrot cake for the win! |
He has worked so hard to progress developmentally. Up until June he could barely sit up without toppling over. Then, in the blink of an eye he was crawling, pulling up, and clapping. He loves to swing at the playground and make noise with the pots and pans. Water play makes him beyond happy and rides in the wagon are the highlight of his day!
I love watching his relationship with all his siblings but especially Poppy. She talks enough for the both of them, so Theo just chills and goes with the flow. He also is patient with all the hugs and kisses she gives.
We are beyond blessed to wake up each day to this bundle of smiles and joy. He is a true gift. I pray that he grows to passionately love the Lord and spread the love of Christ wherever he goes. I can't wait to see all that the Lord has planned for this special boy!
We love you, Theodore! Happy 1st Birthday!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment