Friday, July 21, 2017

Adoption Update: Not Finished Yet

Six.

That is the number of children that finally stops people from asking, "You're not having any more, are you?"

Now they ask, "You aren't done, are you?"

Well, I am happy to say that now I can joyfully say, "No, we're not.  We're adopting!"

That's right!  We are rematched and excited to welcome a sweet baby to our family this fall!

Please continue to pray for us as we are settling into life as a family of 8 and preparing to grow again.  The kiddos are so in love with Poppy and thrilled to get another little one to love on.  There are plenty of hugs and kisses to go around, I assure you :)

Pray for the birth family as they prepare their hearts to place the sweet babe.  Pray for health for the birth mom as carrying a baby in the heat of summer is not always so easy.

Pray for perfect timing on the arrival and for ease in transportation and lodging as we travel.

Pray for clear communication and opportunities to share the love of Christ with the birth family and others we will meet along the way.  I specifically get nervous asking questions of the birth family, but want the information to pass on to the little one one day.

We are so happy that God isn't done with our family yet.  May we bring glory to Him as we travel this road!

No comments:

Post a Comment