Someone told me that the adoption journey is like an emotional roller coaster. All I can say is AMEN! Sometimes I am super excited and half in tears at the same time. Goodness gracious!
Sorry, just had to get that out there.
Now, for the exciting news I promised . . . WE ARE MATCHED!!!!!
I don't think all caps shows enough how happy we are!!!!! Maybe a few more exclamation marks will help!!!!!! We will add sweet baby to our family sometime in March! We don't yet know gender, but God knows whether we need more blue or pink.
Prayer Warriors, we need you!
Please pray that our hearts will the prepared for the continued roller coaster of emotions as we go through the next months.
Pray that we can reach out to the birth mother through our translator and speak life-giving truth and love over her.
Pray for the birth mother's health and comfort as her pregnancy progresses.
Pray for our family to make sweet memories before Danny deploys (in winter) and that God orchestrates perfect timing in his travels and the child's birth.
Pray for peace and wisdom as we make decisions regarding our growing family.
Pray that this child will know how much it is loved and wanted and feel a vital part of what makes our family special.
Pray that God gets the glory each step of the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment