Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Jonah turns SIX!

It's that time of year again when all my babies decide to pull a fast one and turn a year older.  It has a way of sneaking up on me.  I know it is coming, but we are so busy learning, growing, and having fun that I forget.  Then, the night comes when I tuck in my five year old for the last time and I want to hold him a little longer and smell that baby shampoo I still make him use.  But, when I ask them to stop growing they kindly tell me that God makes them do it, so who am I to argue?

Jonah has grown so much over the past year.  He has a master memory and endless energy.  He is so strong and uses it (mostly) to help out around the house and make dangerous games with his brothers.  He loves books and is learning to read really well.  He always amazes me when I think a concept will to difficult and he gets it right away.  Jonah makes everything a race or competition, and I think he could win an eating competition if entered.  He is bottomless!  He is in love with big cats and checks out a new book about them each week from the library.  Jonah has the biggest heart and is very sensitive.  He is a cuddler and needs just the right tucking to go to bed each night.  I like this about him because it reminds me just how little he still is :)

And, now, Jonah!

What is your favorite color? green

What is your favorite toy? Nerf guns

What is your favorite fruit? Plums

What is your favorite TV show? Wild Kratts

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich

What is your favorite thing to wear? Army hat and black clothes

What is your favorite game? Wild Kratts

What is your favorite animal? Lions, cheetahs, tigers

What is your favorite snack? Apples with peanut butter

What is your favorite song? Kamikaze

What is your favorite book? Big Cats

What do you like to learn about? God

What is your favorite cereal? Strawberry

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swinging on my playset

Who is your best friend? God

What is your favorite drink? Tea

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

What do you take to bed with you at night? My blanket and my pillow and my flashlight and notepad

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal

What do you want to be when you grow up? Builder

What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Macaroni

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Go to work and do school work there with no brothers

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Make cupcakes

What do you pray about? For me to have wisdom

What do you love about yourself? That God made me smart

What is your favorite thing about your brothers? They are nice to me.


What is your favorite thing about your sister?   She is cute.

My biggest little man!  I love you so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment