Today, my boys had me in stitches as we were riding to post . . .
Jonah: When _________ gets home he will get married.
Me: How will he find a wife?
Huck: He will have to cut off his beard. Girls don't like that.
Me: But he likes his beard. Can't he find a girl that likes it?
Huck: Nope. If he cuts it off he will find a wife.
Me: So, when he cuts it off a wife will just pop up in his house?
Huck: No, he will have to look in the road or in the grass.
Me: What kind of wife will you need to find?
Jonah: One that drinks healthy, eats healthy, doesn't speed, and doesn't smoke.
Huck and Eli: Yea and not a teenage girl.
Benaiah: When I grow up I be a garbage man! (An improvement over a cow)
Jonah: When I grow up I will be a cheetah - like in 43 days.
Jonah: Daddy is the best driver I know - much better than . . .
Me: Better than who?
Huck: A girl that isn't Juliet.
Me: Benaiah?
Huck: He's not a girl.
Me: Me! You think I am a crazy driver?
Jonah: Yep!
No comments:
Post a Comment