This week I raided the library shelves for other books written by Adam Rubin. What do you know!?! They were all favorites! Huck asked to read them the second he woke up this morning - sweet boy!
Dragons Love Tacos - Super cute book about how much dragons love tacos but NOT spicy salsa. Even has tips for how to host your own taco party . . . which dragons particularly love :D
Those Darn Squirrels - Mr. Fookwire loves birds, but he can't stand squirrels! Find out how the squirrels get on his soft side! There is also a sequel to this one titled Those Darn Squirrels Fly South.
I started a chapter book series with Jonah called A to Z Mysteries. He looks like he isn't paying any attention, but when I stop reading or ask if he wants to go do something else he quickly tells me to keep going. I will update when we finish the first one - 18 pages left! The suspense is killing me :D
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe checked out Dragons love Tacos from your recommendation and Brayden LOVES it. I think i've read it 20x in the past three days :) Thanks for the great suggestions.
ReplyDelete